Big weddings are now back, but micro weddings and elopements can be incredibly special, too. Here are just a few reasons why you might actually prefer them!
- Planning – it goes without saying that it’s much easier to plan for a gathering of 15 – 30 guests. Everything is scaled down, including your stress levels!
- Cost – see above! Fewer guests means fewer three course meals (and a little bit less alcohol, ha ha).
- Venues – There are so many stunning small venues across the UK. From stylish boutique hotels and cozy rooms above pubs, to elegant modern restaurants overlooking the Thames. Have a look through these options here for inspiration.
- Time – With a small guest list, you really get to talk to everyone invited and, most importantly, you’ll have more time to relax and take the day in. (Those family group shots will be over in the blink of an eye!)
- Flexibility – There really aren’t any hard and fast rules with intimate weddings, or elopements. You can have the ceremony at a town hall, then go for a classic British high tea, or for a full dinner. If you don’t want to cut a cake, don’t do it. No one will mind. You can plan the day in a way that reflects both of your tastes.
So, if you’ve decided a small wedding is the way you want to go, I’d love to chat. My new ‘intimate wedding’ package is £500 for two hours of coverage. (This package is not available on peak summer weekends).
Get in touch for more details – here.
The best things come in small packages!